Saturday, July 24, 2010

congrats friends

we recently found out that our very good friends are expecting their first baby... YAY! So happy for them (just wished they lived a little closer :)
As I was racking my brain trying to figure out something little I could send as a congratulations, I started thinking of some of her favorite things. Well, one thing led to another and here's what transpired...
She loves dessert - so I decided to make some of her favorite things in dessert form! Items chosen: Ugly dolls (don't ask me why), Pasquale's restaurant garlic twist roll with sauce, Diet Snapple Peach Tea. I know... random right? But still, I'm hopeful she will like! We also included a few goodies in the gift box (such as Shout spray - the best stain remover ever, some belly bars, a list of our fav name ideas such as "Peterina" and "ephiffany" etc. :), and of course diapers for packing padding!) Not sure how I would feel getting Ugly doll cookies in the mail...um... thanks?? I guess?
... but we're hoping they feel the love. Can't wait for little baby Hoehnen!

here are a few pics of my creations (i took the pics primarily to send to our friends, because most likely the cookies did NOT arrive without getting broken, smushed, etc.)




so this one is a little rough, but its the thought right??...


No comments:

Post a Comment