Monday, November 1, 2010

celebrating the twins :)

Happy Birthday to the best mom anyone could ask for! She is the sweetest person you'll meet and would do ANYTHING for ANYONE - one of my favorite qualities about her. There is so much I could say about her, but I am just flat-out thankful to be blessed with such an amazing mom. So lets get to the days celebratory activities!
I surprised my mom with a girls lunch today with Linny (her twin sis) and a couple of their good friends, me and the girls. We had a relaxing and enjoyable lunch & cake by the fire, looking out at the almost frozen lake, at Bel Lago











a few other afternoon activities - then later in the evening, we finished up the day with dinner at Roadhouse with the guys (dad & pete)... such an enjoyable celebration of such a wonderful mom (and aunt too!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment